August 28, 2023
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a rental order with Kit & Caboodle Rentals Inc., the customer acknowledges and agrees to the company’s “safe-use policy”, “liability release” and “rental conditions” as outlined below.
- All activities and products rented or sold by kit and caboodle are residential consumer products which are meant to be used/operated following the manufacturer instructions (included). No specialty knowledge, training, or expertise is required for operation or safety supervision. It is the responsibility of the customer/care giver/guardian to ensure safety and adherence to the manufacturers instructions or guidelines.
- Reasonable effort will be made by Kit & Caboodle Rentals Inc. to inspect for damage on rental products, and will repair or replace the products prior to the next rental. It is also understood that the customer/renter will inspect and assess the condition of the products to their own satisfaction and relay any concerns immediately to the company, and stop use of the product until a suitable remedy can be established.
- Kit and Caboodle is not liable for any personal injury, harm, or damages from the use of purchased or rented products.
- Rental period is for one (1) day.
- Rentals must be returned before 8pm on the rental date in satisfactory condition as outlined in the return informational placard.
- Any damage beyond expected wear-and-tear will be assessed and appropriately deducted from the rental deposit.
- Reasonable effort should be taken by the customer to return the items in a clean and sanitary condition.